Thursday 15 August 2013

Challenge no.20 - Blue/Green/White + 2 photo's

Hello Everyone

We have a wonderful challenge starting today and I am sure you are going to love this one.

The challenge is to use the colour scheme of blue, green and white, with more than 1 photo.


The host for this challenge is Kerryn.

Kerryn Lawson

Kerryn has generously offered 2 super prize packages, for 2 random winners.  Check out these yummy scrap goodies.



And if that isn't enough inspiration to play along, here is another package up for grabs.




1 chippie border
1 mirrored embellishment
1 mini album including mini papers inside the album
1 large gem butterfly embellishment
1 packet of brads and rhinestones
1 alphabet sticker sheet
1 chipboard sticker sheet
1 paper sticker sheet
1 acrylic stamp set
1 mini day book including papers, embellishments inside the album
1 fabric sticker pack
1 chipboard banner kit
12 sheets of paper

So 3 packages up for grabs!! We really hope you will play along! ;-)

Guest Designer Badge

To inspire you even more, we have an awesome Special Guest Designer for this challenge.
Adriana Bolzon is a wonderfully talented and creative lady! I was delighted when she agreed to Guest Design for us, as Adriana has such a super style!


Hi my name is Adriana Bolzon. I live in Australia.
I am married to a wonderful man, and we have a precious daughter.
I have been a devoted card-maker for many years and have been scrapbooking and paper crafting for over 11 years.  It is a hobby and my creative out let which I am totally passionate about. I believe that preserving memories is important and people will always treasure handmade items.

My style is classic with a distressed vintage feel, with lots of attention to details.  I like experimenting and trying different techniques all the time. Another passion of mine is altered art pieces, turning everyday items into works of art.

I am currently on the Design Teams for Kaiser craft, Meg’s Garden, Cardabilities and Couture Creations. I have been published in many magazines around the world, and I am currently on the Designer Hall of Fame for “Australian Scrapbook Ideas” magazine.

I am so happy, excited and thrilled to be a Guest Designer here at
“Scrap Africa”  this month. Thank you for inviting me. Your challenges are so inspiring and your current Design Team members are such very talented individuals.  I was so excited to play along with this color challenge.
Thanks again and big hugs to all

You can find my creations here on my blog:

Adriana created this stunning page.




This is a vibrant and fun page and the background and blooms are just fabulous!
Thanks so much Adriana for this inspiration!
For more eye candy, I am sure Adriana would love for you to pop along to her blog and say HI! ;-)

We also have a previous TOP 3 to share her super page with us.


 This is a precious and sweet layout and the butterflies and photo's are just fabulous!

Thanks so much to Adriana and Ana, for your heavenly inspiration! ;-)


The DT have excelled for this challenge too, so check these gorgeous projects below.





 













 
Baby book for a little boy. Used chipboards Wycinanka.








My background was made using texture paste and Panpastels.



You have until the 31st August to upload your entries.
We really look forward to seeing all your creative projects.




10 comments:

  1. Ленина работа больше всех поразила своей обыгранностью. Я думала это целая фотография, пока не одернула, что фоток должно быть больше двух)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects...well done girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work from the designers and so happy to see Adriana here. I love her work... will try to get to play with this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour challenge & amazing layouts by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color palette and gorgeous projects by all the designers. I will give this one a try, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again a great proposal.!!
    Pages so beautiful with the color combination.
    Hugs for DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts all of them!I have made one and would like to get it on the page...how do I go about it? I have posted on facebook page before but they do not get seen...help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, such a lovely sea of blue and green inspiration images. Super challenge; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, stunning! My favourite colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...