Tuesday 20 August 2013

New DT Member - Ada Nicholls

Hello Everyone

We hope you are playing along with our current challenge, BUT for now we would just love you to know about our newest DT member, Ada Nicholls.



Hi my name is Ada Nicholls and I live in the beautiful South Africa. I am married to Bruce and have 3 children and 4 grandchildren.  


My work has been published by our local scrapbooking magazine.

I  have recently been chosen to be on the design team of Let’s Scrap. It is my first attempt at being a design team member.  

I am a freelance scrapbook teacher and have been for the last 8 years.

Creating layouts around my photos is just what I love doing.

Busy layouts are for me and I love adding lots of embellishments. Never to take away the emphasis of the reason for scrapbooking. My photographs!!!!
I have a LOVE of chipboard on my layouts as it gives it a bit of dimension.   I hope you enjoy it. Catch up with me and my activities on Face book as well as my block – http://adaskits.blogspot.com

Here is some of Ada's beautiful work below.



Welcome Ada and we are so delighted to have you on the DT! We look forward to seeing all your creations and working with you!

Please visit Ada's blog for more eye-candy.


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team!! LOVING your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Ada...I know that you are going to love it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ada.... love your work and looking forward to seeing what you got for us here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team ada! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...